- Issues: What problems or results is the client trying to address? What's the priority?
- Evidence: How do you measure success?
- Impact: What are the financial and intangible costs and benefits?
- Context: Who or what else is affected by the issues and the solution?
- Constraints: What has stopped (or might stop) the organization from resolving these issues?
To qualify prospects interest expect to get no more than 2-3 mins in person or 60-seconds over the phone. The Opportunity Checklist points to what we want to know in order to qualify the opportunity; structuring the conversation is a questioning process to efficiently elicit that information.
NOTE: The learnings from this blog site are not a substitute for a training course; training courses are not a substitute for working together in the field. If the content here resonates and you want to explore further, give me a call.