- Here's my resume Essay: Don’t tell what you do but why you do? Get deeper make it emotional. I was to hear either a lot of short story vignettes y or lots of ambitious yet realistic ideas, how you'ed get there and your demonstrated progress.
- I got an “A” essay... It's the pre-madonna types like I was down in the dumpster, and then I found a way to fix that. I can see that herculean effort in your transcripts, don't waste my time. tell me something I can't read. Becomes more like the preacher morale of story type hard work pays off… Sounds boring and arrogant to me. Just saying. Tell stories where the morale is not obvious. Keep away from academia. Make it idea driven.
- The Mission Trip Essay… went on a trip to help some children but then you learned something how that changed you and realized how good your life was. Not interesting.. It’s just one week of your life, give me a break! It's not who you are how you, tell me something more interesting like how you act under pressure.
- Generic answer essay: it answers the Q but has little narrative, details could be anyone.. Doesn’t show what’s unique about you.. You have to go into specifics. Not about the right answer, sharing about who you are. That colleges value the individualize ethos. It you are too embarrassed to talk, don’t write it.. I want details. Convince me you write it.
- The Jesus Essay: Careful.. Stay away from politics or religion. You don’t know who is reading the essay